Who should take this class?
Any person designated to provide first aid on board a vessel engaged on a near coastal voyage, class 1, or unlimited voyage. Participants who want to obtain a master or officer certificate or endorsement.
What will I learn?
- The Professional Responder
- Responding to the call
- Infection prevention and control
- Anatomy and physiology
- Airway management and respiratory emergencies
- Circulatory emergencies
- Hemorrhage and soft tissue trauma
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Chest, abdominal and pelvic injuries
- Head and spinal injuries
- Acute and chronic illnesses
- Environmental illnesses
- Pregnancy, labour and delivery
- Special populations
- Crisis intervention
- Reaching, lifting and extricating patients
- Multiple-casualty incidents
- Marine environment
*A Transport Canada certification is also issued upon successful completion.
Link2Life: 2378 Alberta Street, Vancouver
Payment can be made securely with your credit card upon submitting this registration form. Please be advised that while we have a no refund policy, we would be happy to help you reschedule given 24 hours notice.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Debra, 604 428 1870 or email@example.com