Who should take this class?
Any person looking to obtain a rating certificate or endorsement or who wants to obtain a Master or Chief Mate Limited certificate. Or any person designated to provide first aid on board a vessel engaged on a near coastal voyage, class 2, or sheltered waters voyage.
What will I learn?
- Responding to emergencies
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing & circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
- Head and spine care
- Bone, muscle, and joint injuries
- Sudden medical emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
*A Transport Canada certification is also issued upon successful completion.
Book a private course at your location, or our classroom at 2378 Alberta St., Vancouver
Please contact us if you have any questions, or to book a private course for your group.